by Wolfgang Messner
Professor Messner has a passion for sharing his industry experience and research-based ideas. He is available for keynote presentations, panel discussions, and masterclasses at corporate events and conferences around the world. He knows that sitting through a boring speech is utterly painful - so
he keeps things a little edgy and full of examples to craft presentations that are educational, motivating, and - last but not least - entertaining. His
presentations are never off-the-shelf, but always updated, customized, and adapted to the needs of his audience.
Wolfgang Messner has presented at events in The Czech Republic, Germany, India, The Netherlands, U.K., and U.S. to audiences including entrepreneurs, B2B businesses, IT & BPO companies,
business school students, and more. His satisfied audiences have included: BICCNet, BITKOM, EEC Expat Entrepreneur Circle Bangalore, Emerge Conference St. Gallen, Henley Management School, IBC Global Conferences, IIM-B, Jaypee
Cement Group, ManagementCircle, Marcus Evans Conferences, NASSCOM India Leadership Forum, Project Management Institute PMI Bangalore Chapter, Verizon, and many more.
Wolfgang has lived and worked in Europe and Asia; his extensive international experience makes him particularly skillful at engaging audiences
from different cultural backgrounds.
Below are some examples of his speaking topics:
Product and Service Innovation for Emerging Markets
Innovation is no longer the domain of companies headquarterred in New York, London, or Tokyo. In fact,
products or services created there won't work in emerging markets like India. Follow the stories of some
interesting (and not necessarily well-known) companies and learn how to unlock product and service
innovation for India.
Communicating and Collaborating in a Global World
Globalization requires us to charge across countries, time zones, and cultures like never before.
Avoid the pitfalls of intercultural communication and start the journey of cultural appreciation.
Why Doesn't My Project Deliver Results?
Maximizing value - given certain restrictions - for the enterprise, its shareholders, and customers is at the core of management.
Yet, many of us feel we are playing roulette with our decisions - or could get better results doing exactly this. Learn what it takes to
professionalize your corporate decision making process for business growth. What project to start, which proposal to turn down?
If you are interested in hosting Professor Messner for a possible engagement, please contact him with an idea about the date, location, overall theme of your event, and the audience demographics. He will reply as soon as possible with availability and pricing for your consideration.
Selected conference presentations and panel discussions
- (2017, Sep). Product Innovation for India. 9th USA India Business Summit (UIBS 2017). Atlanta, GA: Georgia Tech. Announcement
- (2015, Sep). Global Businesses, Local Customers. Consultants & System Integrators Interchange - 2015. Keynote speaker. Park Hyatt, Goa, India: IBM.
- (2015, May). Strategies and Resources for Transnational Entrepreneurship (TiE-Panel). Transnational Entrepreneurs and International SMEs in Emerging Economies Conference 2015. Bangalore, India: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- (2014, Feb). Management of Change. How to Succeed in a Rapidly Changing World. International Conference on Emerging Paradigms in Management Research. Chief Guest and opening speech. Elayampalayam, India: Vivekanandha Institute of Information and Management Studies & Mother Theresa's Women's University.
- (2013, Nov). Reflecting on Students' Soft Skill Development. 2013 GMAC Asia Pacific Conference. Hyderabad, India: The Indian School of Business.
- (2013, Sep). Leveraging Organizational Culture to Transform Offshore IT Service Delivery. Project Management Practitioner Conference PMPC 2013. Bangalore, India: Project Management Institute PMI.
- (2012, Jun). Meeting Local Requirements in a Global Market: How to Develop the Firm and the Industry's Talent Base. 9th Indo-German ICT Conference - Meeting Local Requirements in a Global Market. Koeln, Germany: BITKOM & NASSCOM.
- (2010, Nov). India Going Global - A Future Beyond Cost Arbitrage. Emerge Conference 2010. St. Gallen, Switzerland: University of St. Gallen.
- (2010, Jun). Indo-German Business Relationships. Indo-German Business Forum. Cologne, Germany.
- (2010, Feb). Tackling Offshore Challenges in Germany. A Case-Study Reinforced Advice for Successful Offshore Projects. India Leadership Forum NILF 2010. Mumbai, India: NASSCOM.
- (2009, May). Working with India. Stories from the Trenches. ICT Conference. Cologne, Germany: NASSCOM & BITKOM.
- (2008, Jun). Increasing Marketing Performance through Inbound Customer Marketing. IMR Round-Table Increasing Marketing Performance. Bangalore, India: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- (2007, Oct). Incorporating Data Warehousing and Data Mining into CRM to Increase Customer Revenue. Customer Relationship Management Forum. Mumbai, India: MarcusEvans Conference.
- (2000, Dec). Online Banking in Europe. eCommerce-Finance.com. Amsterdam, Netherlands: IBC Global Conferences.
- (2000, Nov). CRM Architecture for Retail Banking - Integration of eChannels. Winning Strategies for CRM. London, U.K: IBC Global Conferences.